ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To organize different educational, social development, community service programs at campus and nearly villages.
• To organize "Student Friendly Campus" in the college and in/or aroundNandyal region.
• To organize "Tree Plantation Camps" in the college.
• To organize various NSS programs to keep college campus clean and green.
• To organize “Blood Donation Camp" in the college.
• To organize National Integration Day/ Constitutional Obligations Programs in the college by inviting experts /eminent officials working in this field.
• To organize "HIV/AIDS Awareness Day" programs in the college by inviting eminent Doctors.
• To organize "Health Checkup Camps" for the Faculty/staff and students of this college.
• To participate very actively in various NSS Camps organized by Universities.
• To interact with local NGOs and Clubs(Rotary, LIONs, etc.) to organize jointly programs like Pulse Polio Health check-up, Eye-Checkup and other developments programs in rural areas of Kurnool district.
• To record the awards and recognitions received from various organizations for extension/ outreach activities.
The committee consists of following members:
S.No. --Name of the Faculty--Dept --Designation
1 S. Md. Ershad --MBA --Faculty Member
2 Mr. N.V.S.Prasad --EEE --Faculty Member
3 P.Nagaraju --ME-- Faculty Member
4 M.Surendrababu --CSE-- Faculty Member
5 N.Ramu --ECE --Faculty Member
6 Mr.A.Ramu --BS-- Faculty Member
7 Chandra Reddy-- PD --Staff